Compete - Learn – Experience - Join the athletics carnival
on 29th June – 2rd July 2017 in Finland.
What is and for whom is Athletics Carnival
If you want to:
- Learn more about your event?
- Love to compete?
- Take part in a camp (for 10-18 year olds)?
- Meet young, world class athletes, coaches and
- Youngsters’ parents in your event.
- Experience Finnish athletics atmosphere
Then carnivals is the right place for you to enjoy summer and athletics
Select your event – find your carnival
The venues are located in different cities or in the neighborhood of them around in Finland.
Look for your event and select the place and come and enjoy athletics. Take your athletes friends and your coaches with you.
- Sprints and hurdles / Jämsänkoski (near the city of Jyväskylä)
- Long distance, long jump, triple jump /Jämsä (near Jyväskylä)
- High jump/ Ruovesi (near the city of Tampere )
- Pole vault/ Somero (near the city of Turku and Helsinki)
- Discus, shot put/ Kokemäki (near the city of Pori)
- Javelin/ Pihtipudas (near the city of Jyväskylä)
- Hammer/ Kaustinen (near the cities of Seinäjoki and Kokkola)
- Combined events, walk/ Kauhava (near the city of Seinäjoki)
How much does it cost?
Before 1st of June the participation package fee is 160 euro/person, including training camp, competition fee, accommodation at school, meals and a T-shirt. After 1st of June the package price is 185 euro/person. Hotel accommodation for extra price is also available.
The carnival starts with competitions for youngsters Competitions for men and women will be arranged during the weekend.
Every year more than 3000 athletes arrives for Carnivals to participate in top class venues.
The best coaches in Finland teach young athletes (aged 10-18) and their coaches.
Carnivals connecting people with the same track and field spirit in hers/his event. Carnivals are as a big family.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Mr Tapio Rajamäki,
FINNISH ATHLETICS FEDERATION
Finnish Athletics Carnival
Mobile +358 40 740 8300